First Baptist Family,
We live in unusual times. Even in Bastrop, we are bound by our own officials. The policy now is a $500 - $1,000 fine for gatherings of 50 people or above; and it is recommended from the CDC that no gatherings be more than 10 people. Therefore:
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
This includes Sunday School, Sunday Worship, Wednesday night activities, Men's breakfast, Quilting Group, All music ministry activities, all children and youth activities and committee meetings over 10 attendees.
The Church offices will remain open during our regular hours.
(9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday. Closed for lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm.)
March 19, 2020 Update
- In addition to the above activities we have also cancelled our Spring Ladies Bible Study and will reschedule at a later date.
- We are working to find the best platform available to continue small group Bible studies in a format that can be interactive!
- Our Emergency Food Pantry is currently CLOSED. Our pantry is currently empty and due to the overwhelming demand on our local grocery stores we have been unable to restock it to be able to serve families. We are working diligently to restock it as we know many families are in great need. If you are able to help us restock our pantry we are accepting food and monetary donations.
March 20, 2020 Update
- Our weekly sermons will be live streamed on our YouTube channel each Sunday at 10:30am. You can visit our Sermons tab above for a direct link to our channel.
- Bastrop ISD has announced that they will have drive-up meals available for all children under 18 during the school closure. For more information please visit the districts website. This is a great resource for families to use while our food pantry is temporarily closed.
April 1, 2020 Update
- Our Emergency Food Pantry will remain CLOSED until further notice.
- Effective Monday, April 6, our office will be open on a modified schedule. Monday-Thursday 9:00am-1:00pm