Please use our registration site to register your family for church service each week. Click here to sign up!
First Baptist Church will begin regathering on June 14th!
We will have two worship services: one at 9:00 am and one at 10:30 am.
There will be limited capacity to help maintain social distancing and keep everyone safe. In addition to our in-person services, we will be continuing to stream our services, which will hopefully include a continued live-stream, if it is not streamed live it will be uploaded at a later time.
We are asking that you RSVP to let us know which service you would like to attend. You can RSVP by emailing secretary@fbcbastrop or calling the office at (512)321-3384.
At this time there will not be any child care provided, all ages are welcome in Worship Service.
Sunday, June 14, will be our Senior Recognition Sunday to honor our high school seniors during the 10:30am service.
Regathering at First Baptist Church for In-Person Worship Experience
This is what you can expect when you join us:
FIrst Baptist Church's Role:
- All doors will remain open to minimize anyone touching surfaces before and after services.
- Our ushers will be wearing masks as they assist you with sitting 6ft apart from other attendees. *Family units are encouraged to sit together.
- Sunday school and child care will not be available at this time. All ages are welcome in Worship Service.
- Surfaces and seats will be sanatized before and after each service.
- We will not be passing the offering plates, instead we will have a place available where you can drop in your offerings.
- Family units will be dismissed together at the close of each service to maintain social distancing.
Church Attender's Role and Responsibilities:
- We have limited the amount of seating available, everyone must RSVP before each serivce.
- For the time being, a mask is required for everyone ages 10 years old and up. Please bring your own mask. We will have a limited number of masks available for those who need one.
- Keep social distancing standards between you and other people.
- Sanatize your hands at our sanitation stations as you enter the building.
- Please do not gather in groups while at FBC services. We all love to shake hands and hug but, for now, just wave and say howdy to others from a distance.
- Please confirm your health with your personal doctor. This is in your interest and those around you.
- Please do not attend worship on campus if you feel ill or have had a fever or any other symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days. Additionally, please do not attend if you have had known contact with a person carrying COVID-19.
- We are looking forward to seeing you but we kindly ask that you stay home and join us via live-stream if you are in the "at risk' population for COVID-19 or if you live with anyone that falls into that "at risk" population. We want to keep everyone safe and helathy.