First Baptist Church will begin regathering on June 14th!
We will have two Worship Services: one at 9:00am and one at 10:30am.
Nursery available for both services for birth-ages 5
Sunday School for Children 9am and 10:30am
Sunday School for Youth, College, and Adult 2 9:00am
Sunday School for Adult 2 9:30am
Sunday School for Ladies Joy Class and Adult 1 10:30am
There will be limited capacity to help maintain social distancing and keep everyone safe. In addition to our in-person services, we will be continuing to stream our services, which will hopefully include a continued live-stream, if it is not streamed live it will be uploaded at a later time.
Regathering at First Baptist Church for In-Person Worship Experience
This is what you can expect when you join us:
FIrst Baptist Church's Role:
- All doors will remain open to minimize anyone touching surfaces before and after services.
- Our ushers will be wearing masks as they assist you with sitting 6ft apart from other attendees. *Family units are encouraged to sit together
- Surfaces and seats will be sanatized before and after each service.
- We will not be passing the offering plates, instead we will have a place available where you can drop in your offerings or give online.
- Family units will be dismissed together at the close of each service to maintain social distancing.
Church Attender's Role and Responsibilities:
- For the time being, a mask is required for everyone ages 10 years old and up. Please bring your own mask. We will have a limited number of masks available for those who need one.
- Keep social distancing standards between you and other people.
- Sanatize your hands at our sanitation stations as you enter the building.
- Please do not gather in groups while at FBC services. We all love to shake hands and hug but, for now, just wave and say howdy to others from a distance.
- Please confirm your health with your personal doctor. This is in your interest and those around you.
- Please do not attend worship on campus if you feel ill or have had a fever or any other symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days. Additionally, please do not attend if you have had known contact with a person carrying COVID-19.
- We are looking forward to seeing you but we kindly ask that you stay home and join us via live-stream if you are in the "at risk' population for COVID-19 or if you live with anyone that falls into that "at risk" population. We want to keep everyone safe and helathy.